Podcasting is a great way to share information, whether it has a local or global perspective.  If you have just starting producing your show – or you are thinking about launching one – this is going to be a very helpful session for you!

I have over two decades’ experience in the world of radio and producing other audio content.  A few months ago, I launched an audiozine called Artclectic New England. It spotlights arts, culture, and lifestyle in the region.
  
You can listen to it here:  https://soundcloud.com/artclectic-new-england

This two class session will feature tips and tricks on how to rock your podcast because it is all about the planning, the execution, and the distribution so you can share it with the world.  Here are some of the things we will be talking about: interview prep, working with a co-host, creating an editorial calendar, creating a script – just to name a few.

The cost is $30 for both classes – that’s it! And, I’ll even toss in some pastries to boot. There is a maximum of 10 seats available.

DETAILS
When: Sunday – September 8 & October 6 – 10 am to 12 pm

Where:  What Cheer Writers Club – Classroom
            160 Westminster Street, Floor 2  - Providence, RI 02903

Registration link: paypal.me/DMKowalczyk

**Be sure to include both your email and phone number in your registration information or send it to me via my email address (below).

Contact Information
Dennise M. Kowalczyk
dmkcreative619@gmail.com

Note: payments are non-refundable.



My Bio
I got my start in the world of community radio as a volunteer at XPN in Philadelphia, PA and really went to town with my new passion at KBOO Community Radio in Portland, OR. I was an on-air programmer for a women’s music show and a news department volunteer.  The latter led to a role as an actual employee as the Evening News & Public Affairs Director (probably my favorite job. Ever.). Most recently, I host and produce a segment called BroadBand that airs in a show called The Politics of Living.  I also host and produce a new podcast called Artclectic New England.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Providence Art Club

The Providence Improv Guild